Game day is almost upon us! Playoffs always mean getting together with my friends, ripping on each other’s teams, and eating a lot of really yummy munchies that will kill my new year’s resolution of eating healthy. One of my favorites is this Buffalo Chicken Dip that I’ve come up with while doing cooking demos on the weekends at the Glen Rock Bottle King. It’s a perfect, quick snack for watching the NY Giants kick butt!
– 1 jar Rothschild Buffalo Bleu Cheese Dip
– 8 oz Cream Cheese
– 1 cup shredded Cheddar (for some extra zip use Yancey’s Fancy Buffalo Wing Cheddar)
– 2 lbs. Shredded Chicken (2-3 large chicken breasts) – I like to grill mine then slice it up. I’ve known people to boil it then shred, or even use the kind that comes in cans!
1) Soften the cream cheese (but don’t melt it!)
2) Combine all ingredients in an oven safe dish or bowl
3) Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes or until everything is melted and combined!
Serve with crusty bread, crackers, flatbreads, or tortilla chips!
Will you be in the Glen Rock area on Saturday, Jan. 14? Stop in at the Glen Rock Bottle King between 12-2pm to sample this recipe!