Whether you plan on watching this weeks playoff games or not, I’ve got a nice, warm snack for you to snuggle up on the couch and munch on–Gorgonzola & Honey Bruschetta.
– 1 loaf of baguette bread, sliced
– 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 8 oz Gorgonzola cheese
– 4 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat your oven to 400*. Arrange your baguette slices on a baking sheet (or two!). Lightly brush them with olive oil and bake until crispy and golden–about 8 minutes.
2. While your baguette is toasting, crumble your Gorgonzola into small pieces. Sprinkle as little, or as much, cheese as you like onto each slice of baguette then pop them back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
3. Upon removing from oven, immediately drizzle with honey and serve!