Bijou & Veggie Pita Pocket
- Pita Bread
- Fresh Red Peppers, sliced
- Fresh Green Peppers, sliced
- Onion (to taste), sliced
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- Balsamic vinaigrette or glaze
- 1 package of 2 Bijou
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Saute the veggies until mushrooms are just browned and pepper skins begin to crack.
- Remove from heat and toss veggies in a bowl with Balsamic vinaigrette (or glaze) and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Crumble or cube Bijou and toss into veggies while still warm, allowing it to melt some.
- Stuff the mixture into a warmed pita pocket.