Southwestern Spinach Pinwheels
These Southwestern Spinach Pinwheels were something that my Aunt introduced to our family a few years ago, and since then have been a huge hit! With nothing to cook, they’re the perfect summer appetizer at your next BBQ!
- 4 oz. of light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Yancey’s Fancy Buffalo Wing Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp. Green Mountain Medium Salsa
- 1 tbsp. Rothschild Southwest Dip
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 flour tortillas
- spinach leaves
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onion, salsa, cilantro, and cumin. Mix well.
- Spread evenly over tortillas, then place a layer of spinach leaves over the cheese.
- Roll tightly and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least 1 hour (or up to 8 hours).
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and serve with salsa.