With Labor Day here, this recipe is an awesome twist on an old favorite and yet another delicious creation from our Morris Plains Vineyard Lead, Karen!
- 1/2 pound Rougette, cubed
- 1.5 pounds boiled potatoes
- 3 red peppers, sliced thinly
- 2 sweet onions, sliced thinly
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley
- Whisk together vinegar and oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Wash and chop herbs and add to mixture with Rougette. Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Slice potatoes and add to the onions and peppers, gently fold into marinade.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.