Perfect Picnic Panini
Holy moly, I can’t believe it’s Labor Day already! This recipe for a Turkey & Brie Panini is absolutely perfect for your Labor Day picnic, and another delicious recipe from our Morris Plains Cheese Lead, Karen!
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 slices of 1/2″ thick artisan bread
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2-3 slices oven roasted turkey
- 2-3 slices honey roasted turkey
- 2 oz Brie, thinly sliced
- 8 fresh baby spinach leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the mayonnaise and curry in a small bowl and spread the inside of each slice of bread.
- Spread a layer of chutney over mayonnaise.
- Add layers of turkey, Brie, and spinach, then final piece of bread.
- Heat grill or Panini press to medium and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Cook sandwich for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.