With Calkins Creamery’s Vampire Slayer being one of my absolute favorite cheeses to cook with (and with today probably being one of the last warm days of the year) I decided to share with you my Slayer Sliders recipe!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup shredded Vampire Slayer cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Mixture should hold together. Form into small patties.
- Grill 5 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked to your liking.
- Serve on small, toasted bun. Add your favorite burger toppings and condiments!