Game Day Goodies – Slayer Sliders
With Calkins Creamery’s Vampire Slayer being one of my absolute favorite cheeses to cook with (and with today probably being one of the last warm days of the year) I decided to share with you my Slayer Sliders recipe!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup shredded Vampire Slayer cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Mixture should hold together. Form into small patties.
- Grill 5 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked to your liking.
- Serve on small, toasted bun. Add your favorite burger toppings and condiments!