Lazy Sundays are always my favorite day to make a big breakfast. One of my favorite recipes is this Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole!
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1.5 sticks of melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup grated Prairie Breeze cheddar
- 1 cup grated Tillamook Sharp cheddar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and half the butter and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients (except bread crumbs) and mix well.
- Spread evenly into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top generously with panko bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown.