Purple Haze & Muffaletta Crostini
Over the course of this past month, I’ve had the opportunity to sample Cypress Grove Chevre’s Purple Haze to many of our wonderful customers. So many of you have returned to me with such inspirational dishes that include Purple Haze, from crumbling it in salads to melting it on pizza! This recipe in particular was given to me by the Wayne Vineyard Market Lead, Lakita.
- 2 [4-ounce] round Cypress Grove Purple Haze, crumbled
- 1 jar Chef Sergio’s Mild Muffaletta Mix
- Baguette, sliced thin
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Rub skillet with peeled garlic clove. Discard when done.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly over baguette slices.
- Over Medium-low heat, lightly toast baguette slices until golden brown and crispy. Remove from heat immediately and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, drain 3/4-jar of Muffaletta mix. Discard liquids.
- Lightly mix in crumble Purple Haze.
- Spoon onto crostini and serve while still warm.