Luck of the Irish Grilled Cheese
Kerrygold cheeses are some of my absolute favorites to make grilled cheese sandwiches with. This one in particular calls for Kerrygold’s Blarney Castle–a smooth Gouda-style cheese–and chutney. I prefer to make my own homemade pear chutney, and have used this recipe with great success!
- Crusty, rustic bread sliced thick
- 4-ounces Kerrygold Blarney Castle, thinly sliced
- 2-4 tablespoons chutney (seriously, try this one!)
- 2 tablespoons Kerrygold Irish Butter
- Butter outer side of bread slices.
- Place a few slices of cheese on unbuttered side of bread. Add desired amount of chutney and place other unbuttered side on top.
- Place buttered side down in large frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once until outside is golden brown and cheese is melted within.