Turkey, Bacon, and Mt. Tam Panini
Today’s delicious recipe comes to us from our Glen Rock Vineyard Market Lead, Angie!
Are you craving a bountiful Thanksgiving meal but realize that the holiday is still seven months away? Well here is the perfect way to satisfy your desire without having to cook up a massive feast.
- 2 Pieces of Thick, Crusty Bread
- Baby Spinach
- 6 Slices of thin, deli-sliced Turkey
- 4 pieces of Thick-Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon
- ½ wheel Mt. Tam Triple Crème Cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Kim’s Cranberry Chutney
- Butter (my suggestion is Kerrygold Irish Butter)
- Sizzle up the applewood smoked bacon until it is nice and crispy.
- Preheat Skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of the crusty bread and place it butter-side down on the skillet.
- Assemble the sandwich by layering thinly cut slices of Mt. Tam cheese, turkey, applewood smoked bacon, and baby spinach.
- Take the second slice of bread and cover one side with Kim’s Cranberry Chutney and butter the opposite side. Complete the sandwich by placing the bread butter-side up.
- Grill the sandwich until lightly brown and flip. Allow to continue to grill until the cheese is melted and gooey.