October has been a fun month at Bottle King. If you haven’t been in-stores lately, every Saturday of this month we have been doing complimentary tastings of top rated wines. For the final weekend, on Saturday 10/26, Dumont Bottle King will also be pairing chocolates with their high-end wine tasting, provided by local Dumont business, Making Chocolate.
Making Chocolate is a family owned chocolate shop, and a staple to the Dumont community, providing everything from supplies to classes in chocolate and candy making. They will be sampling various flavored dark, milk, and white chocolates alongside the wines while demonstrating how to make various chocolate goodies!
- When: Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Where: Dumont Bottle King
- Time: 12 pm – 4 pm
- Starting at 12:30 pm — melting & molding demonstration
- Starting at 1:45 pm — chocolate dipping demonstration
- Starting at 3:30 pm — chocolate bark making demonstration