Holy cow! How is it the Super Bowl already? Wasn’t it just Christmas? Now that the biggest day in football is upon us (as are all the fans packing into northern NJ!) you’ll need some quick snacks for the game. This recipe is one of the simplest we’ve come up with in the Vineyard Market, and is Bottle King Staff approved! Without further adieu, here is our Quick Queso Dip!
- 1 [1/2]-pound tub Vineyard Market Sharp Cheddar Spread
- 1 jar Green Mountain Salsa (choose your heat!)
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine Sharp Cheddar Spread and 1/2 jar of salsa
- Heat in microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until dip is combined and smooth.
- This dip can me made in larger quantities also! You will want to use 1/2 jar of salsa per 1/2-pound of cheese spread.
Want to kick it up a notch? Add some hot sauce or melt in another cheese! (Yancey’s Fancy Jalapeno & Cayenne Cheddar makes a great addition!)