Formaggio Fresh Mozzarella – April Cheese of the Month
April is here and, it seems, the warmer weather! We also have a brand new cheese of the month, though it’s definitely an old favorite around here. Formaggio’s fresh 16oz Mozzarella balls are our featured cheese, which as always, means a really great deal!
Mozzarella is one of the most well-known cheeses on the planet. It’s mild, milky, and semi-soft, making it extremely versatile to serve and cook with. So what can you do with a pound of Mozzarella?
- Create your own “marinated mozzarella” with extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil, rosemary, garlic, and thyme.
- Slice up some mozz and serve on a crostini smothered in your favorite pesto
- Enjoy a fresh Caprese salad with some fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic!
- Try this delicious pizza dip we make for football games!
- Make a unique mozzarella, prosciutto, and melon salad garnished with just little bit of mint!
- My favorite thing to do with mozz? Mozzarella sticks!!!