Lakita’s Top 5 Cheeses for Your Burger
With Memorial Day Weekend so close, and BBQ season about to kick off, we’re revisiting our “Top 5 Cheeses for Your Burger” series with some new perspective! Today’s post comes from our Wayne Bottle King Vineyard Market Lead.
You can follow the other posts from the “Top 5 Cheeses” series HERE.
- Blue Castello – a mild yet hearty triple creme blue cheese that melts into an oozy puddle of yumminess on your burger.
- Smoked Gouda – because what could be better than smoked cheese with meat?
- Gruyere – the sharp, nutty flavors provide a different experience than your typical American slices.
- French Raclette – a fruity yet pungent French cheese that is meant to be melted and served with cornichons. A fancy addition for those who love stronger cheeses.
- Port Wine Cheddar Spread – the sweet yet savory flavor not only melts beautifully on a cheeseburger, but provides so much flavor!