Ain’t no party without some Macy’s Party
I love cooking, but sometimes I am just not in the mood. After a long day of work or class, sometimes I just want to be able to reach into my pantry and grab a tasty little snack to munch on–and one without too many ingredients that I can’t pronounce! Introducing: Macy’s Asiago & Cheddar CheeseCrisps.
• free of artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
• made with 100% real cheese
• made with less than 10 ingredients
• & crunchy
This little gem has been sold in our Vineyard Markets for as long as I can remember, and it’s so good it’s acquired an almost cult following. Now located in New Jersey’s own Elmwood Park, John Wm. Macy’s produces a variety of yummy crispy snacks: CheeseSticks, CheeseCrisps, and SweetSticks, in a variety of different flavors including Melting Parm and Romano Garlic (yum!).
But our biggest seller here at Bottle King is the Asiago & Cheddar CheeseCrisps Party Pack. Coming in a big ol’ 22oz. resealable bag, the Party Pack gives you great flavor at a great value. And these CheeseCrisps aren’t just for snacking alone either! You can:
• use in salads instead of croutons
• crush and use as a breading on your favorite foods
• use to top tomato soup
• serve alongside meats and cheeses on a platter
• crush and use as a topping on casseroles or mac and cheese
And with Super Bowl Sunday slowly creeping up on us, this is your ticket to total guest satisfaction. Give it a try- you won’t regret it.