Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
So I have a confession to make.
I know. And my absolute favorite missed meal is buffalo chicken–so you can imagine how this recipe hit me a little close to home. Lucky for me, there are a number of great chicken substitutes that I can use to make this for myself! And trust me, this pizza is something you’re definitely going to want to make at home too. It’s the perfect yummy way to wrap up this summer.
This amazing recipe comes to us from Tori, our Vineyard Market lead in Hillsborough.
What you’ll need:
- 1 package pizza dough (Pro Tip: Stop by your local pizza joint and ask for raw dough)
- 1/2 jar Rothschild Farm’s Buffalo Bleu Dip
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
How to do it:
- Set oven to 425 (or fire up your grill outside this weekend!)
- Roll dough on a floured surface, place on baking sheet or pizza stone
- Place Monterey Jack, shredded chicken, buffalo dip, and chives (respectively) on the dough
- Bake until crust is golden and the center bubbles