So I know the weather is finally starting to cool down and barbeques are coming to an end, but I think this just-beginning Fall weather is the perfect time for an outside get together. The temperature is just about perfect.
This post is a neat little idea from Ellie, our Vineyard Market lead in Ramsey, and I think it’s such a great and easy idea for a party appetizer or picnic.
What you’ll need:
- 1 loaf of your favorite Il Forno bread (we used Puglia)
- 1 container of your favorite Spinach dip
- choose from Cedar’s greek yogurt base
- Corinne’s sour cream base
- Chamon’s cream cheese base
How to do it:
- Using a sharp knife, very carefully slice out the “guts” of your bread to hollow it out.
- Fill your hollowed out bread with your spinach dip of choice.
- Use chunks of bread that you scooped out for dipping! If you want to bring it to the next level, toast the bread chunks with a drizzle of olive oil–yum!
Got any fun food ideas? Let us know!