Super Bowl Line-up – Day 1 – Creamy Pineapple Habanero Dip
Okay guys, it’s February already–what happened to January?? Am I the only one that feels like the month just flew by? Anyways, I’ve decided that I’m okay with it for a few reasons:
- February is my birthday month
- we’re one month closer to the summer
- Super Bowl Sunday!
Now, for the record, I’m not much of a football fan nor am I much of a fan for either of the football teams playing in the Super Bowl this year; HOWEVER, that’s not going to stop me from watching the game! Or making a whole bunch of food. Because well, come on now, who do you think I am?
SO on that note, I’m super excited to introduce a blog mini-series: each day for the next 5 days, beginning today and leading up to Super Bowl Sunday, I’m going to share a recipe with you that you can make for your own Super Bowl celebration. Majority (if not all) of the ingredients for the recipes are available right here at the Bottle King Vineyard Market! And each recipe is tested and approved by yours truly and the rest of the Bottle King staff.
Let’s jump right in!
Creamy Pineapple Habanero Dip
This first recipe is as easy as it gets & is always an instant hit! It requires only 2 ingredients (plus something to dunk in it) and has a nice creamy base with a mild hint of spice.
What you’ll need:
- 8oz. Capricho de Cabra (or sub goat cheese log)
- 1 jar Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple Habanero Dip
How to do it:
- Take goat cheese out of refrigeration about 40 minutes to an hour ahead of time and allow to come to room temperature (this will make mixing SO much easier)
- Place softened cheese in a mixing bowl or serving dish
- Combine goat cheese well with Rothschild Farm Roasted Pineapple Habanero Dip
- Serve with your choice of chips, bread, or veggies!