Super Bowl Lineup – Day 2 – Stuffed Peppadew Bites
And we’re back for another round!
Hope you all got the opportunity to test out yesterday’s quick and easy recipe and, even more importantly, I hope you loved it just as much as I do!
As I promised you, I’m not stopping there. I’ve got a few more fun and delicious snack ideas lined up for the next few days leading up to the Super Bowl. So let’s jump right in to the next one!
Stuffed Peppadew Bites
These little gems right here are an absolute classic at my store. Every time I whip these up for sampling, people LOVE them. We used two different cheeses this time around: a goat cheese for a rich creamy feel, and a blue cheese for a slightly more piquant taste–plus, And the best part is they only require a couple of ingredients and they’re so easy to prepare.
* If you already have the ingredients from yesterday’s dip recipe, you might even have some leftover goat cheese to use for these Peppadew Bites!
What you’ll need:
- 1 jar Peppadew Peppers (mild or hot, to preference)
- about 8oz. softened goat cheese
- about 8oz. creamy blue cheese (try Cambozola)
How to do it:
- Take cheeses out of the fridge about 30 minutes ahead of time to let them soften
- Drain Peppadew Peppers from jar & pat off with paper towels
- One by one, begin taking a chunk of either cheese and stuffing it into each pepper
- When you’ve gone through all the peppers, place on a serving dish and you’re done!
- If you want to add a little extra oomph, drizzle with some balsamic vinegar