2 days left until the Super Bowl!!!
Anyone else as excited as I am?
I’m just such a sucker for all the game time snacks, as if you couldn’t already tell. The next snack idea I’ve got lined up is another that’s super easy, only requires 3 ingredients, and requires no cooking at all. And another perk? Following the same theme, all the ingredients you need can be picked up at your local Bottle King Vineyard Market!
Creamy Bruschetta Bites
This snack is easy to prepare and packs a punch of flavor in each bite. A unique twist on the classic mozz and tomato combination, these Creamy Bruschetta Bites have some richness from the burrata, followed by big flavor and some nice acidity from the bruschetta, all wrapped up and ready to eat on a crunchy piece of bruschettini.
What you’ll need:
- 2 bags Asturi Bruschettini (we used the Rosemary flavor, but any variety works)
- 1 container Santa Barbara Bruschetta
- 1 container Bel Gioioso Burrata
- optional: Balsamic Vinegar for drizzling
How to do it:
- Lay out your bruchettini on a serving dish
- Drain burrata from its container. Using a spreader or small spoon, scoop a dollop of burrata onto each bruschettini
- Layer a scoop of bruschetta on top of the burrata and bruschettini
- Optional but delicious, drizzle with a little bit of balsamic
* Recipe idea from the Vineyard Market’s very own Donna.