Terrapin Ridge Focaccia Pizza
Have I ever mentioned that I have a big family?
Big as in, mom & dad, 6 kids, 2 brother-in-laws, and another 4 boyfriends/girlfriends. So you can imagine the craziness it is when we all manage to get together.
Like today! Today is actually one of my sisters’ birthdays, and tonight we’re planning on surprising her by getting the whole family together at her house while my brother-in-law distracts her. Hopefully she doesn’t read this blog…
Anyways. I’ve learned over the years that it can be very hard to make enough food for
everyone when there are so many of us. And I’ve also learned that pizza is always a fantastic go-to option.
It’s easy to make, you can easily customize it, & it can generally feed a lot of people.
SO I was very excited when I got an email a couple of weeks ago from our Vineyard Market lead in Morris Plains, Karen, giving me a recipe for some amazing-looking pizza.
I mean, COME ON. LOOK AT IT.
So folks, if you want to find out how you can serve up this mouthwatering pizza, then just keep on reading below!
What you’ll need:
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Creamy Chipotle Pepper dip
- About ½ of a 4 oz. Montchevre plain goat cheese log, crumbled
- About ½ cup Manchego cheese shredded
- Il Forno Focaccia bread
- About ¾ cup Shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced and caramelized
- Olive oil
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Focaccia on a sheet pan.
- Dollop small amounts of goat cheese all around the focaccia bread.
- Evenly drizzle Chipotle pepper dip over bread and goat cheese.
- Sprinkle chicken over bread then top with shredded Manchego cheese.
- Dollop a little more chipotle dip for good measure and drizzle entire pizza with olive oil.
- Place sheet pan in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Ingredient amounts are very forgiving and easily interchangeable with other things. Make what you like!
- Use pulled pork instead of chicken.
- Add cooked bacon or pancetta.
- Brisket would be great with sautéed mushrooms instead of onions